We are always accepting petitions for membership, though we may not have any positions open.
To join us, you must first meet the following requirements:
1) You must be 18 years of age and older.
2) You must have at least a basic knowledge of Wicca and Witchcraft.
3) You must be of an open mind, and be kindhearted.
4) You must be within 1 hour driving distance from the covenstead
5) You must be able to attend at least 85% of all meetings, classes, events, rituals and workshops.
6) You must have internet access, for most correspondence will be online.
7) Check the coven’s bylaws for additional requirements
1) Download the petition associated with the coven you are interested in, fill it out and send on to the HPS of the coven for which you’d like to petition. You may copy and paste it into an email.
2) If the HPS believes that you may make a good match with the coven, she or the officers will ask you some more questions and may schedule a meeting with you. After the initial meet, you may be invited to join our congregational group, Shadow Sisters. The Shadow Sisters are invited to most all-coven meetings and sabbat circles, and communicate on Facebook.
3) If you will be a good fit with our group, you’ll be invited to join our outer court and dedicate to the coven.
4) Outer Court members (Dedicants) will be expected to come to open esbats, sabbats, Wicca 101 classes, all coven meetings, and social functions. Outer Court members will not come to inner court meetings, working rituals, closed esbats and some in-coven trainings. Outer Court members will be invited to most camping trips and festivals. Outer Court members are expected to contribute dues (Sliding scale $5-20 a month). Outer Court members will take part in a dedication ritual. Dedication to the coven does not lock one into coven membership in any way, and dedicants are free to leave if they feel the coven is not for them after all. Likewise, the coven is free to release dedicants, if they feel as though the dedicant will not be a good fit.
5) Outer Court members may be invited to join the Inner Court, and if so, will be initiated into the coven, earning the first degree in the Twilight Tradition.